What are some things that a PEO can take off your table so you can run your business and focus on your core competency?
In this free guide, we go over:
– What is a PEO?
– How to compare PEO services; do you need extra services (benefits, technology, etc.)?
With so many demands as a business owner, a Professional Employer Organization can help provide structure and guidance from the new venture. As a form of co-employment, you partner up with a PEO so you can focus on the day-to-day work and your core competency while the PEO focuses on the back-end office stuff.
1. 7% – 9% faster business growth
2. Save up to 35% on HR administration cost
3. Lower Turnover Rate by 10% – 44%
4. Businesses working with a PEO are less likely to go out of business
406 SUNRISE AVENUE SUITE 310
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661