Commercial Property



Whether you have a small home business or you rent, lease, or own a commercial space – you need commercial property insurance. It doesnt only protect the building you operate out of, but many other items inside AND outside the building such as inventory, furniture, computers, outdoor signs fencing, and landscaping.

Get Your Property Covered

Commercial insurance can be one of the most important ongoing financial investments you make in the life of your company. It covers your business’s physical location and other assets like equipment.

Suffering a loss can be a traumatic experience. The longer it is drawn out, the longer it takes to get you back on your feet and running your business. The right commercial property insurance policy can limit your business’ downtime, saving you time and money…and your sanity.

Working with a MartinoWest expert is the best way to make sure your commercial property insurance policy covers your business needs.

What is Commercial Property Insurance?

Commercial Property insurance can protect almost all of the things you need to do business, including your equipment, inventory, furniture, and other items. In the insurance industry, these items are often referred to as “business personal property”. 

Why is Commercial Property important?

You need your equipment, inventory, and other business property to do your job. Business personal property insurance can help you replace everything if something happens at your business. When you have business personal property insurance, it gives you peace of mind. Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:


  • Your building
  • Your outdoor sign
  • Your furniture and equipment
  • Your inventory
  • Your fence and landscaping
  • Other’s property


Example: commercial property insurance will cover you if a fire burns down a warehouse housing your supplies and inventory. You would also be covered if a storage rack collapses, and damages computers and other equipment stored below. If a customer steals a product from your shelf or vandalizes your shop, that would also be covered by commercial property insurance.