MartinoWest reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this site is subject to any applicable international, federal, state and local laws and/or regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of MartinoWest, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this tie for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logs and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the internet without the written permission of MartinoWest or such third party may own the Mark.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. MartinoWest makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, MartinoWest makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKING TO THIS SITE. If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow MartinoWest’s link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by MartinoWest < you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this Site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. MartinoWest reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
- DOWNLOADING FILES. MartinoWest cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MARTINOWEST MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSEOVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. MARTINOWEST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS IMPLIED, STATUATORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. MARTINOWEST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVCIE WILL BE CORRECTED. MARTINOWEST DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCUARCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERCIE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MARTINOWEST ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MARTINOWEST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITIATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF BOSS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SECURITY. Data transmitted to and from MartinoWest client Sites is encrypted for the user’s protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. MartinoWest is not responsible for any interception of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of MartinoWest sites. In order to protect you and your data, MartinoWest may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
- USER CONDUCT. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to us the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- PASSWORD SECURITY. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. MartinoWest therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. MartinoWest does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent.